Ease of use:

Bhilai India
Not buy
Jan 14, 2018 04:44 PM 950 Views (via Android App)

Ease of use:

It is totally plastic and you have to use it in dark room. Its lences is not providing a good qaulity. I can used this vr minimum half hour than my head starts paining. Its design is very simple but not comfortable. You can face lots of problem when try it on because of the adjustment and the whole product is very low quality. I suggest you don't use it and I suffered very much. I don't satisfied with this product because quality issue, comfortable issue etc. This is totally waste of money. Picture quality is very poor and can't even experience 3D views while using this product. There lens is not moving in 360° properly. If you are using mobile more than 5 inches, then you have to literally fight with the clamp to fix the phone. Finally I will not recommended this product to anyone.

Zebronics ZEB-VR100 Virtual Reality Kit