Ease of use:

Salem India
Zebronics
Aug 27, 2018 03:45 PM 801 Views (via Android App)

Ease of use:

Hii all. I had brought this product in online websites. While ordering I was very excited to receive my order. After the order received I was quite felt bad. Because it's quality was not good.

The product is fully plastic which is not much healthly product. Then it's quality is too bad. I felt little irritation and painful while wearing this product.

This product gives full support to my nose and felt painful and headache. It's rubber straps is also not good. It's keeps on falling down. We have to hold it while watching videos.

This product does not have blue rays effect so that while watching videos I felt irritation in my eyes. Can't watch a videos for half an hour. It cause much painful and irritation to my eyes.

Magnetic trigger is also not working and there is no adjuster for phones. It does not suit for below 5.5 inch mobile phones.

Totally I am not happy with this product. So I won't suggest anyone to buy this product. Better you can go with other brands.

Zebronics ZEB-VR Virtual Reality Headset