Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Rs. 399 (Launch price)

Zebronics

Bad sound quality...battery discharges quickly!!!
Dec 22, 2017 07:46 AM 747 Views (via Android App)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Hello mates , I am back with my new review for sharing my worst experience on Zenronics node mp3 player, the reasons of its worstness are as follows: -

Firstly the main problem is its battery, its battery discharge very quickly, I have used it for 2 weeks and the main problem I faced is its battery issue, its battery got fatten and then I leaved it as it can cause injury if the battery leaks or explodes. As it dont comes with any inbuilt display, so we cant describe its picture quality, it comes with a microSD port, a charging point and a ear port, with a earphone, charger, node mp3 player in its box. This device is user friendly and it comes with a pin so that it can be attached with the shirt's pocket. Value for money is also normal, as all the mp3 player of same quality come in same price range. The shutter speed is less as it consists of a low RAM, and it dont consists of camera also, so shutter speed cant be defined smoothly. The battery lifr is bad, as compared to other mp3 players, or I could have the defective piece so in my case battery is a huge issue.

Hope it be helpful to you. Thanks.

Zebronics Node