Picture Quality:

Rs. 399 (Launch price)

Zebronics

Ramgarh Cantt India
Worst MP3 player
Dec 18, 2017 07:51 PM 1026 Views (via Android App)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Friends I want to share my experience of using Zebronics node which is a MP3 player. Friends personally I had used many MP3 player but this one which I brought from an online website about a month ago is not a quality product. I had very bad experience of using this MP3 player. The most bad part of this MP3 player is its battery life. If you charge it fully and wanted to use for at least 3 hours then my friend you can not, this MP3 player has a very low battery life. So you should have problem with its battery.This Zebronics node had worst product quality. It is made up of a very breakable material if this device fall due to any reason then this surely broken down. Also the sound quality I get from this MP3 player is not good. It is not a good choice because you can get a better MP3 player in this price range in today's market. So in my opinion if you are looking for a good MP3 player which will last for at least 2 or 3 years then you should not at least go for this MP3 player you will regret after your choice.

Zebronics Node