Picture Quality:

Rs. 399 (Launch price)

Zebronics

Sikar Raj India
Waste of cash
Dec 08, 2017 08:33 PM 1059 Views (via Mobile)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

This product is made from the very low quality of the plastic. and it has a clip on its again aspect, for hanging motive. and it were given broken within 10 days.And the most important hassle which I had confronted changed into charging choice. it suggests completely charged. however battery drains so fast.there is no charger . you have to connect to computer or laptop thru USB. means if you want to charge it. you need to open your computer or computer.there's no internal reminiscence. however we will placed upto 32 gb sd card in it.I were given a worst ear phone with it. with no bass. and a totally bad sound pleasant. I simply thrown that ear cellphone. and began my headphone. then i'm going the feel of the song.however dont buy this product. this mp3 player is priced with 300 rs. and many people. concept that its very low fee. shall we buy it. but they're promoting in cheap. best the reasonably-priced product. so dont cross for it.

Zebronics Node