Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Kongba Kshetri Leikai, Imphal East, Manipur India
Best Crypto Platform
Feb 25, 2018 08:23 AM 2240 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I have an account at zebpay. Zebpay is a crypto currency platform where we can buy and sell crypto currency in India. Zebpay is the right place to buy crypto coin in India. Before zebpay has only one crypto coin we can buy and sell i.e. Bitcoin. Now, it provides some other coins to buy and sell.

Crypto coins availabe : It provides Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin to buy and sell as of now.

Money deposit : It provides instant money transfer though net banking as well as NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS transfer also. For Payment Gateway ₹2500/- is minimum and ₹500000/- is maximum and it reflects my wallet within 24 hrs. Most of the time, it takes only 2-5 mins only and for this transfer I pay some extra amount for net banking charges. For NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS transfer ₹10000/- is minimun and ₹5000000/- is maximum and it reflects my wallet within 1 to 5 days. Most of the time, it takes only 10-15 mins only for this transfer there is no extra charge.

Money deposit to my wallet can only be done from my registered bank account with zebpay at the time registration.

Money withdrawal : For money withdrawal, it charges ₹10/- for every withdrawal. Money withdrawal is only done through the registered bank account.

Buy and sell crypto coins : When I have buy and sell coins, it immediately reflects.

Trade : Now zebpay provides an option called trade, where I can set buying and selling price of my desire. When price of that crypto coin reaches the price what I have set, it will automatically buy or sell that coin. It is a very useful tool.

Price of crypto coin : As of now, buying and selling price are almost equal. If there is high demand for crypto currency in India then it will reflect the price also.

If you think to buy crypto coin, then it is the right place to buy in India.

Zebpay Bitcoin