Academics:

Student Engagement:

39, Narhe, Pune 411041, MH

+91-20-67206000

Most Under-rated college but still the best!!!!!
Feb 05, 2018 06:26 PM 3476 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Hii Friends. What to say about the college, I am a student of Zeal College( from 2016-present) . I am not going to do the promotion of the college this is my personal opinion about the college.

The environment is positive and people here are amazing. All the staff is very experienced. They teach very well. The infrastructure of the college is excellent. All the functions are are celebrated with full enthusiastic. Every year the Alumni meet of the passed out students is celebrated with great enthusiasm. "A Main thing is that this year i.e on 26th of Jan 2018 the worlds largest Human Map of India is been made in my college". The college provides the platform to earn money while learning according to their skills such as "Zeal e-earner". Where students earn money on their skill sets and interests. " The biggest event i.e state level and National level events like Rannangan, Talentron, Nirmann, etc are been conducted" This is the college that not only focuses on exam and marks but also appreciates the other skills in the students.

So it doesn't matter me what other people think about the college . I feel proud that I am a student of this big Institute.

Zeal College Of Engineering & Research - Narhe - Pune