Ease of use:

Staff assistance:

Zapak

Hyderabad
Useless game box
Jan 25, 2017 10:44 AM 2203 Views (via Mobile)

Ease of use:

Features/Functions:

Help & Support:

Staff assistance:

Hello friends I am here to review on this game box. Zapak game box elite is very useless and disappointing device. I love to play games a lot and I am habituated for it. I have purchased this game on my friend's suggestion and he also using it. When I brought this for first fifteen days it worked nicely but after that I was surprised to see its useless performance. It consumes energy more than required. The controllers also started troubling. The main problem is it sometimes won't get connected to pc and irritates me. I got this game box before five months back and I am not satisfied with the box and no gaming experience I have.beggining it was very nice, but after using it slowly the performance got down. The game box is very easy easy to use and can carry anywhere. The features are very worst in this. The style and design are very good but the performance is poor. The service of the box won't be long and durability can't be trusted. The game sometimes get hang and it irritates much. The price is also not reasonable and very expensive. I think it should be improvised more by the company and I don't recommend this game box as it won't support high HD games also. It is very useless don't get this. Thank you.

Zapak Game Box Elite 300