Ease of use:

Staff assistance:

Zapak

Mumbai India
Zapak Game Box Elite 300 review
Jul 01, 2017 05:58 PM 1513 Views (via Android App)

Ease of use:

Features/Functions:

Help & Support:

Staff assistance:

This gaming console are not good to work properly and I not liked to use this device for playing a games becouse I was bought this device last one month and I not satisfied to use to play a games on this gaming console and I faced a many issues at the time of play a heavy games even basic games also. This is not provide a good performance when I play a high defination of games on this device.

It is a not work properly to play a higher garaphic games even low garaphic games also. This gaming console are not based a more features to use and this device side controlers are not work proper even screen  are not good to touch of any object at the time of play a games to see. I noticed this gaming console battery life are not good to use and quikly down after use a one hour and hitting problem always to see.

I was complained about this gaming console performace and others issues which I faced to customer support but I not getting any kind of solution regarding this device.

Overall this gaming console are not worth for me and I not recommended to use this device and not userfriendly to use as well as not worth for money.

Thank you.