Features/Functions:

Features/Functions:

Help & Support:

Staff assistance:

Hi friends,

I want to share my review on Zapak Game Box Elite 300 and I have purchased this One year ago and the usage of the device is more and the compatibility is very less and I am not at all satisfied with this product.

Ease of use:

This device is easy to use and but we nee to know the importance of each button to operate them in a better manner.

Features or functions:

The functions of this device are not up to the mark and the buttons are not working in a proper manner and I feel irritated when I am playing the game and the internal sound system is not working.

Style and design:

The style and the design are not same as the other and it is some what different and it is not moderate based on the present technology.

Service and Support:

The service and the support of this game box are very poor and the service centers are less number to repair the box.

The value of money:

The cost of this device is high and I feel spending that much more money on this device is a waste because it is spoiled in less span of time.

Staff helpfulness:

The staff is less helpful and they are not responsible for their work and they never think to develop their company in a better manner.

Zapak Game Box Elite 300