Pal Heights, J/7, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar 751013, OD

Karim Nagar India
Perfect taste and ambience
Mar 23, 2018 03:54 PM 646 Views (via Android App)

In the Bhubaneswar the most place is jayadev bihar here only you can find an ample of businesses and some IT companies and bank beside of Kalinya stadium. I'm also working in IT company here. So, I'm a bachelor so I need to eat outside afternoon everyday I used to go to this restaurant.

Because it's has a good ambience, look and clean fresh. Moreover good service to the customers.

Pal heights is a huge building it is located beside a main road. The ambience is totally nice.

The food this is the main reason why I'm going to eat daily here. The food is awesome especially chana masala, parota and chiken biryani. The presentation is really good.

Those guys are really humble, very professional they are doing good serving and value for customers. Very good manner. I like it a lot.

Obviously, it is. Value for money. What I spending over there that is truly deserves it.

Thank you for giving that delicious food daily.

Zaika - Pal Heights - Jayadev Vihar - Bhubaneswar