Pal Heights, J/7, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar 751013, OD

Bhubaneswar, India India
Services Top Class !
Feb 04, 2016 10:23 PM 1526 Views (via Android App)

One of the sophisticated restaurant I have ever been to. Zaika restaurant is mainly famous for it ambience and decorum. I have been there for two times with my friends for birthday parties and yes I find it to be best atmosphere to hang out with friends and loved ones. Perfect lighting , centralized AC , nice interiors . Everything next to perfect according to me.

Coming to the main part food . Food presentation , quality and taste . All simply just awesome !

Whenever you check in this wonderful resturant please do not forget to taste its prawn and chicken items especially. Famous prawn item named soil prawn is the best item to go for with paratha or fried rice. And in chicken dish chicken mughlai got a heavenly taste to go for.

Services top class . Staffs are well trained and very nice in servicing. You will love to hang out more time there.

Lastly coming to the price part a bit flaws according to me as it is much much costlier. Around 2200 costs me including my two friends.

But this I will assure totally value for money according to the services. I will strongly recommend to check in.

Zaika - Pal Heights - Jayadev Vihar - Bhubaneswar