Sitaram Building, & 1st Floor, Block No B, Dr. Dadabhai Naoroji Marg, Crawford Market, Mumbai 400001, MH

+91-22-23442690, +91-22-23401976, +91-22-23459000, +91-22-23479065

Mumbai India
Zaffran
May 01, 2016 11:50 AM 3426 Views

Zaffran Resturant is a Veg as well as non veg Restaurant Located In Crawford Market Mumbai.I have been to this Restaurant Recently and I enjoyed the food out here.I had Gone with my Family to this restaurant for Dinner.We had ordered the Chicken Tandoori and Chicken Pahadi Kabab which was just of Mind blowing Taste.In main Course we had ordered the Chicken Afgani and Chicken Do payza with the Butter Nan which was the best muglai dishes that I have ever had.

The Biryani over here is just out of the world and you will just love the biryani out here.The service of this restaurant is pretty good as well the interior is also good.So I would Recommend everyone to go to this restaurant and just enjoy the food out here and I can assure you you will love the food out here.

Zaffran - Crawford Market - Mumbai