Sitaram Building, & 1st Floor, Block No B, Dr. Dadabhai Naoroji Marg, Crawford Market, Mumbai 400001, MH

+91-22-23442690, +91-22-23401976, +91-22-23459000, +91-22-23479065

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India India
A kesari experience
Apr 30, 2015 03:26 PM 5187 Views

The first thing that catches your eye when you enter Zaffran is it’s décor. Simply outstanding. Wonderful ambience. Very rich look. Corteous and polite welcoming  staff.  This place is known for their lip smacking kebabs and Mughlai cuisine. Was here for lunch with my family.

We ordered Dahi ke kebab and Aachari Paneer tikka. The paneer tikka blew my mind, the paneer so tender and the sauce deliciously flavored, my new favorite thing to eat. For the main course we ordered Butter Naan and their signature Butter Chicken.  Simply amazing in taste. Very flavouful and yummy.

Service attitude is great and worth mentioning. One of the best restaurants in Lower Parel. I recommend it to everyone. They have other outlets in the city too. Definitely going back soon.

Zaffran - Crawford Market - Mumbai