ZTE

Mouthshut.com is a liar dont work here, froud..
Jun 07, 2017 10:16 PM 2028 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jun 09, 2017 08:59 PM)

Nubia is the another overpriced phone selling company which provides you the average specifications but in high price.

this phone is the example.

Don't buy this phone because it is overpriced phone.

let's do comparison of this phone with other phones as I always do in my review so don't forgot to follow me in mouthshut.

let's compare this phone with redmi note 4( 4gb variant) .

this nubia phone comes with 4gb of ram in 20, 000 rs whereas redmi note 4 also come with 4gb of ram in just 13, 000 rs so why we buy this overpriced nubia phone.

( you can also purchase redmi note 4 2gb variant in 10, 000 rs and 3gb variant in 11, 999 rs) .

this nubia phone comes with 2950 mah capacity of battery whereas redmi note 4 comes with 4100 mah capacity of battery so why we purchase this nubia phone.

this nubia phone comes with full hd resolution 5.2 inch screen whereas redmi note 4 comes with full hd resolution 5.5 inch screen in less price, so why we purchase this nubia phone.

this nubia phone comes with Snapdragon 652 processor in 20, 000 rs, whereas redmi note 4 comes with Snapdragon 625 processor based on 14 nm technology which is far better and efficient than this nubia phone in just 13, 000 rs( 4gb variant), so why we purchase this nubia phone.

I think this is enough for now.

so plz don't purchase this overpriced nubia phone.

better to purchase redmi note 4 in 13, 000 rs( 4gb variant) you can also go with 2gb and 3gb variant also in 10, 000 and 11, 000 rs.

so this is my honest review on this phone if you like my review then share my review and rate my review as useful.

thank you have a nice day.

ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini