ZTE

India H.P. India
An average?
Jun 22, 2017 12:58 PM 2256 Views (via Android App)

I am talking about ZTE nubia z7 3 Mini this is a mobile phone launched by nubia company in the price range of 20000 rupees.

This is an average mobile phone according to its price because the price of this mobile phone is really very high they are giving you could screen resolution that is 1080 X 1920 pixel it means you got good screen in this mobile phone.

I must say that they haven't mentioned about the processor that what kind of processor they are giving you with this mobile phone but they must mentioned in its specifications because the processor is a main part of a mobile phone!

Battery capacity of this mobile phone is really very ordinary and they should keep it according to its price the price of mobile phone is 20000 rupees and the battery capacity is really very low I think that you can't send your more than 6 hours standby time with battery as you get in this mobile phone!

The Android version of this mobile phone is Marshmallow 6.1 that is not good thing because now we are having Android nogut and the price of this mobile phone is much higher than they should give at least latest version of Android but they haven't!

My opinion.

As I told you about the battery of this mobile phone and processor or Android version of this mobile phone IR make this phone and average to I will not forget to to buy this mobile phone because 20000 rupees IR big amount of money and I don't want that you should put your money in a bad way or on a bad thing!

So this was my review about this mobile phone I hope my review will help you thank you very much!

ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini