ZTE

Average phone at this price
Jun 29, 2017 07:49 PM 1989 Views (via Android App)

ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini is an android smartphone that is available at a price of 20k. The price of the phone is high and I expected that the phone's performance would also be very fine and I am not saying that it is not. It is but the phone is also having other cons that I will be telling you.

The main lag point in this phone is its battery backup. It is having a battery of 2950 mAh and I think that a person can't expect this much battery at a price of 20k.

There are many other phones at this price range which are having much better battery backup. So I am really disappointed with its battery backup.

One another con is that this phone is having android version 6.0 marshmallow, which is not a latest one and I think they could have been provided atleast nougat i.e, android 7.0 at this price.

So overall as per me, the phone is good. It's RAM is great ROM 64 GB, brilliant but still the phone failed to meet the people requirements.

Write a Review on ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini