ZTE

ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini WOW..!!!!
Jun 10, 2017 07:58 AM 3070 Views (via Android App)

The ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini Smart Phone come up with 5.2 inch display with Android Version 6.0 Marshmallow OS.

If I talk about the proccessor the device is powered by 64 bit Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 proccessor , Which is best for playing High edge Graphic Gaming.And also has 4 GB RAM Which is also best to handel lot's of proccessing data and run phone smoothly.

Nubia Z17 Mini has 64 GB Internel Memory Which is best for Data Storage.And also expandable upto 200 GB .

The Camera Quality is Super Best which is 13 MP Rear Camera and 16 MP front Camera and The Video Quality is Fantastic.

Its come with Dual sim.and also has Finger Print Sensor which is good for security way.Also supported 2G, 3G and 4G Networks.

If I talk about its look it came in striking black colour with Gold and Red design which give its unique Style.The Phone has 1080p display which is procteded by a 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass which is simlessly blend with Gold colour.

In my view its a best phone in the price of Rs.19999 .

I surely recommended this Smart Phone .I give full 5 Star.

Write a Review on ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini