ZTE

Phone does not justify its price
Jun 13, 2017 03:36 PM 2622 Views

I bough ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini few days ago, I bought it from amazon.

This phone looks great in design and its also easy to hold and it have a metallic body which makes this phone look more stylish, Its hardware is great it never lags and there is no heating problem in this phone. It have a red O button in front to show notifications which looks really nice.

It have a good battery backup it stays alive for 2 or 3 days which is pretty nice. Its Ram is also really good It did not have lag since the time I am using it and it runs really smooth.

But I am very disappointed with the camera, In this price camera should be nice but it's camera becomes horrible in low light and it's front camera produces yellowish picture in artificial light.

Speakers are also not that loud, In noisy environment you won't even hear you phone's ringtone .

It also have some touchscreen issues, Sometimes the touch on upper half of the screen gets click multiple times by itself

At last I would like to say its a good phone but in this price this phone should be better that this.

Write a Review on ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini