ZTE

Dombivili India
ZTE Nubia N1 64GB
Mar 07, 2017 03:14 PM 5242 Views

I have used this phone in my hand I bought it for 12k from ebay in previous month I am not quite happy with the phone because the sound quality lack of this phone even they have given the back speaker which are not powerful and audible while travelling or kept mobile in pocket.

Ease of use:

The phone setting are bit complicated because it doesn't come with stock android rom of android 6.0 marshmallow but they have given Nubia UI so we are not use to this type of UI so for regular android user it will be tough time to struggle with the smartphone during initial period.

Style and Design:

The built quality of the smartphone is very good sharp 5.5 inch display with massive battery but still I has hybrid slot which is the drawback of the smartphone because my memory card slot we can increase the storage of the device for this mobile its not possible.

Range of features:

The mobile has a massive battery life 5000mah but still the Nubia UI has lot of bugs for eg: the camera open and close instantly during some period of time while clicking photos from the camera continuously which disturbs me a lot and even the fast charging mode is not supported.

Value for money:

I wont recommend anyone to buy this smartphone because of long battery life or 13mp front camera but if you have any problem with this phone the service center in India are very less that is why I recommend micromax or samsung mobiles in the same budget.

ZTE Nubia N1 64GB