ZTE

Mumbai India
King of beat ZTE axon 7
Mar 31, 2017 11:56 PM 1479 Views (via Android App)

Zte is not familiar company in India but thats not case in overseas it's a very popular brand zte known for making good phone with lots of cool feature while there axon line up are the star of the show I'll be reviewing the latest flagship the zte axon 7

I have been using zte axon 7 as my daily driver it a great phone but saidly it's not available in India I have to order this one from China

The key feature of this phone is sound , I mean great sound, I have stereo speaker coupled with Dolby atmos and dual akg 32 bit audio amp to power the audio Jack, and I have to say its a monster guys believe the 32 bit audio is out of yhis world u can hear every instrument every bit with no distortion at all,

Thats the tip of the iceberg it has Snapdragon 820 on board with 4gd ddr 4 ram adreno 530 gpu and 2k amoled screen, and with 20 pix pirmery camera with optical image stabelizer and 8pix selfy can, .

Performance is top notch u can compare it with oneplus 3t