Readability:

Fantastic love
Jan 23, 2018 09:28 AM 2038 Views

Readability:

Story:

My hobby is about reading books.Few  days ago I read the book name " YOU ARE MY BEST WIFE" which was written by Ajay k pandey. This book is fully based on fiction story.After reading this book am became were found to this story and its became one of my favourite book. This book is very interesting to read it is easily understand each and every characters in this book.the writing  style of the author is very super and elegenat and it can be understood my every common man.this book definitely teach us love, believe  and lesson of positivity in love, this story is the completely based on the love between the husband and wife and wonderful lovely life of this couple.this story starts from the point where the author gets admitted in the college and the meeting of his h=bhavana and fall in love with her., we get to know their love story and the way they get married and they face many challenges to get marry. the hero of this story ajay was the person who is known to live only himself and his wife totally varies from him.bhavana taught him to live for others and not to selfish. both of them having contrary tought but both loving for each other very madly and deeply. ajay shatters completely after his dead of his wife bhavan and he started to find happiness by helping others. the character of bhavana is depicted amazing in this book. this book can surely take to the another world of peace, patience, believe, calmless and endless divine of love I suggest to read this book atleast once to know the depth of love.

You are the Best Wife - Ajay K Pandey