Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Kozhikode India
Yercaud...heaven of Tamil Nadu
Nov 20, 2017 12:00 PM 930 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

I have visited Yercaud hills in the month of April. April is a month where the climate will be humid and the temperature will be almost in the range from 35 - 38. But at that time the climate in yercaud is less and we didnot face much heat. Yercaud is located near to the Salem town. The hills belongs to shanghai hills alof eastern ghats. I went there for collecting some data's about the tribes who are living there. So I got a chance to visit all the places in yercaud deeply. The climate is super and we deosnot feels any irritation by the sun. The most attraction in yercaud is viewpoints and boating. There are almost 2-3 view points on a small surrounding. Boating is another entertainment available there. Accommodation will be little bit difficult, that the number of hospitals are less. There are view points that shows the Salem town. It is very beautiful to witness the Salem town in night time. To reach the yercuad we could only go through Salem. The nearest railway station is Salem railway station. No air routes are available there. The best way to reach Yercaud is to go through Road routes.

Yercaud