Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

A must visit place.we planned a trip to yercaud with family( since train tickets were available for yercaud alone) on Ramzan We had booked Royal Resorts for our accommodation. From Salem boarded bus to It is also called the jewel of south and poor mans Ooty. I came to know about this place when I was residing in Chennai. From Chennai it about 7 hours to Salem by train and then 1 -1.5 hr .

We went by bike from bangalore to yercaud. climate is very nice and we enjoyed over there for 2 days. Actually it’s one day trip, not much to see over there. But best place to relax with friends, hotels & lodges Yercaud is a small hill station located in Salem district in Tamil Nadu. It is around 38 kilometres from Salem city and is accessible by road. For those travelling from Bangalore it’ll take around 6 to 8 hours to reach there. Yercaud is a small nice hill station in Salem, Tamil Nadu. There are many resorts where u can go and enjoy ur stay. They have many things to do inside like adventure sports and all. I have visited there twice, just for the second half of the day and I have enjoyed it.

Yercaud