Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

No customer support
Jun 12, 2012 02:17 PM 5088 Views
(Updated Jun 19, 2012 03:22 PM)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Its regarding the 2 cases 1) refund not received 2) gift voucher as its date has been expired...

I have ordered 2 slippers from ur web site out of which 1 was of small size I called for refund of the same it was adidas slippers on 17 of april the boy from yebhi took the slippers and that's it..i inquired many times for the same lastly I was told that they will call as the refund is made.

After this, again I ordered 2 more slippers adidas men 12 used a gift voucher of Rs 1000 + made some payment and called customer care after order that please check and deliver the article of size as I ordered in the same month April again the articles delivered was not of size I ordered (short) I again called and politely asked not waste further my time and send me the proper size and take back the delivered things. Again, a reverse pick up is maid and I was told that the gift voucher will be generated of the same amount and you can shop any thing again.

Despite of many calls, I was not told about any thing...finally the gift voucher is generated after more then a month wait and was mailed on Wed, May 9, 2012 at 3:44 PM which was valid till 15 may 2012 I was not informed for the same, i was out of town and could access my mail now when I have returned found that the website is not working from 15 may onwards I called customer care again and wad told that you'll be contacted from refund ASAP PLEASE WAIT. no reply yet I have been mailing, calling you @ support@yebhi.com, from last 1 week continuously STILL NO REPLY now please let me know that is buying a product from yebhi.com is such a big punishment I have to call you mail you select the product then return you again call you, mail you and finally wait for reply and you silently shut down your web site and all my details are in my account, please find them from there.

Write a Review on Yebhi.com