Room Quality:

Guest Services:

41/4 A/1, Plot 68, Paud Phata, Near Dashbhuja Ganpati Temple, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune, MH

+91-20-25437197

Their manager is so bad in behavior
Nov 22, 2018 01:42 AM 791 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

One of the fing hotel in Pune. Their staff is useless specially the person sitting on reception. They don't provide any service even they don't bother to provide water. Rooms are so dirty, bed-sheets are torn, bathrooms are dirty all the time, toilet smell like you are staying in near dump yard, no water in bathroom, no proper lights in room, only one tube light and that too was not proper at the time I stayed and I requested them to change bed sheet, tube light many times but they don't bothered. They have TV in a room but it's not working and they say cable not available, then I don't understand the purpose of TV in a room. Only they ask money in advance all the time. I would really DO NOT recommend this hotel/guest house to anyone.

Please note: They charged me Rs. 700/- per day and there is no GST or any other TAX. That means they don't give taxes to govt. too.

Yatri Hotel - Kothrud - Pune