Finance Plans:

Honda

+91-9226773505

Pune India
Poor service.cheated in servicing
May 22, 2017 11:44 AM 4236 Views (via Android App)

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

About 2 years back I bought honda activa 110 cc old model from yash honda hadapsar pune.i didnt had any problem with sales office but service office experience was horrible.

Never buy unnecessary accessaries.

This was my very first vehicle I bought.so in over excitement I kept my brain home.and nonsensely bought all accessaries.they gave really cheap steel fenders and charged me like 2000 bucks for that.some of the accessaries I detached from bike and those are as good as new.

1st service.

First service experience was good.but honda charges are bit high.they get all paisa vasool in free services.

2nd service .

At the time of 2nd service I needed to change tail light bulb.( not a big deal) .service guy offered me an offer to get rubbing polish for twice in the charges of one I paid them 550 bucks to that.in 2nd service they had done a good job.

3 rd service.

I paid around 1000 bucks in 3rd service & my bike was not even properly washed.it was a time to get that free rubbing polish offer I paid in 2 nd service.

So I told them to do that.i did not felt any difference on vehicle.even there were few dust particles.

Ao they cheated me.

Then I decided not to give vehicle in honda service station anymore.i get serviced my bike with local service stations.

Yash Honda - Pune