Road Grip:

Rs. 54,553 (Ex-Showroom)

Yamaha

Vijayawada India
Yamaha Ray Z - Stylish But Useless!!
Jan 15, 2018 03:53 PM 2603 Views

Road Grip:

Hello friends, Here I wanna share my opinions about Yamaha Ray ZR bike.My parents have gifted me this bike on the occasion of my birthday.I have been using this bike for six months and I am not satisfied with this bike.When my parents gifted me this bike I was very excited to ride the bike as it has very cool looks.The bike is very stylish and attractive as one can easily fall in love with the bike by the time they see.Same thing happened to my parents, they are attracted to the bike and purchased for me.The bike gives low mileage that is 30 to 40 kmpl which is not at all a good speed to ride a bike.The bike has low road grip as it has curved tyres and has no power up that means it does not provides much grip while riding up to hill areas.I got so many issues regarding this like tyre changing, break failures etc.So I do not recommend this bike to anyone to buy this kind of less performance bike.

Mileage - The bike gives less mileage about 30 kmpl of speed.

Comfort - The seat is also not much wide to sit heavy personalities.

Reliability - The bike does not works consistently well and is not reliable.

Road Grip - It has a less road grip and poor power up.

Thank you.