Road Grip:

Rs. 54,553 (Ex-Showroom)

Yamaha

Charkop Kandivali West Mumbai India
YAMAHA RAY ZR REVIEW
Dec 13, 2017 01:21 PM 2511 Views (via Android App)

Road Grip:

Yamaha is known for sports. Tha yamaha ray zr is a well known sport example. I have driven it a many times as my gf owns it. RAY ZR is the third installment in the yamaha market for the ray series after the Ray Z. RayZR has an disc and an amazing power of 124cc displacement. its controls and loooks are damn to awesome and comes with 5 different shades available in the market. It has the power to takedown pulsar 150 too. Yamaha has the power to build and from beginning yamaha has proven itself to the lot of customers by fulfilling their demand. RAYZR has got an awesome controls. sporty type speedometer and gauge. it presently comes with a price of 62, 500 INR in the indian market and it's mileage is also about 61km/l to 67km/l which is more than enough for the buyer willing to hve sporty look and power compared to the non-controlled HONDA DIO. OVERALL THE BIKE IS DAMNLY TOO AWESOME AND I LOVED THE BIKE VERY MUCH.WELL DONE YAMAHA THUMBS UP TO YOU!

Yamaha Ray ZR