Madinah, Hyderabad Saudi Arabia
YAHOO IS THE WAY TO BE
Nov 15, 2007 01:14 PM 4011 Views
(Updated Dec 19, 2007 09:59 PM)

YAHOO IS THE WAY TO BE

YAHOOis the first internet company to have reached earnings of 1 million dollor during 90's

Recently everyone celebrated YAHOO TIME CAPSULE, Everyone saw YAHOO STORAGE METER blow up, now there is no storage limit on YAHOO MAIL.

MY YAHOO BETA, YAHOO MAIL BETA has some very useful features,

Y! VIDEOS need some tinkering with the speed of UPLOAD, their Y!VIDEO studio is one of the

best and easy to maintain and understand.

*YAHOO SEARCH

*I always use YAHOO search for all my needs, this I have said many a times, Yahoo search always

gives me the exact link and the material I want, may be YAHOO is just compatible with my needs

as others swear by the power of Google. I always prefer YAHOO.

*YAHOO MAPS

*I used maps before when details of roads and areas were given by YAHOO MAPS, I remember searching for a small town in NEBRASKA, I was successful then. Yahoo maps can include more territories like INDIA, EUROPE and other countries, this can become a powerful MASS UTILITY TOOL, like YAHOO MAIL.

I like violet colour very much and YAHOO increased the use of this colour, I am a YAHOO Ian since

long and after see VOILET dummies spread all over yahoo, I am converted for life, I have profile

on 360, my yahoo, Y!Vidoes etc.,

*YAHOO ANSWERS

*I contribute to YAHOO ANSWERS, I have rank there and so many of my answers were chosen as best answers, this is a very interesting database developing online, I am a member on answerbag.com I see the questions and answers there too, I know a synergy of this type will have big future use, maybe yahoo must pay people to become freelance answer givers, as of today I see there are more question writers than answer givers. I can be a asset to YAHOO ANSWERS.

*YAHOO NEWS

*Everybody knows YAHOO NEWS, they can compete with any leading newspaper today, the photo features the Video features and news items are professional and par excellence, I stopped reading newspapers, I take my cup of morning tea in front of YAHOO NEWS. There is nice search for news

if YAHOO does not have the main column, they will give you a link to who has this clipping.

*MOVIES AND PHOTOS

*There are picture trailers and Video trailers, box office listings and many other facilities, I

like the slide show of my favorite celebrities, some girls I am not familiar with, I go to

YAHOO and check out their photos in details. I have a fair Idea to watch out for this actress

next or not? Their photo database is vast and search is efficient. You have upload your own

photos in their photos account. You have nice albums and print facilities. You can also check

out slides of old movies and trivia about that particular movie, they don't have reviews like

IMDB.COM but their database is as good as them and photos and trailers are better than IMDB.

*TV

*I always wanted to find out about the cast of TV program called "HEROES" I found many details

about them here, there is streaming ONLINE TV channels, you can access them from yahoo, they

have vast listing of internet TV channels. established channels have online TV, you can check it out, but you need a very fast PC.

*GEOCITIES

*Paid and free accounts of WEBHOSTING can be created here, I have a website here but I don't have time to develop it, I have this site since 1997, but I am not interested in click pay programs

I have seen some celebrity fans made beautiful and big sites on GEOCITIES accounts, however

CGI scripts directory is only for the paid account users.

*MESSENGER

*A bridge between hearts and minds, if you don't have messenger software downloaded, messenger online webpage login is available, if you stored all your messenger contacts online, then that is also available in webpage login. Just click the link of messenger, you get download or login from web page, choose the later and tone downed version of the messenger is loaded and logged into and you have basic chat with your contacts. This you can do from anywhere in the world and from any computer with internet connection. Now you can chat all you want from YAHOO MAIL itself.

You need to download messenger software free from yahoo.com and a simple microphone and speakers can do fine, the voice glitches of yesteryears are almost gone, dual voice transmissions are clear and with problems. The voice quality is as fine as a land line.

*FINANCE

*I have used the exchange rate mechanism on yahoo, they have all the world currency listings

and you can take the today's rate of exchange in a jiffy, there are many other stock trading options, this I have not used so no comments, you try it and tell us all. There is stock ticker in yahoo messenger.

*CHAT

Who does not know about the serious **WORLD WORD WARS going on in YAHOO CHAT rooms between bitter enemies of our world, I cannot list the categories of rooms present in YAHOO CHAT, if you are bored of all, just go to CHAT CENTRAL and take a look at the FONT formatting and so many  emoticons and so many other innovative things unique to chat rooms of YAHOO. You don't need to be a teenager to visit these rooms, there are rooms for every type of you. Romance rooms are also there(heheheh). All these rooms are running in tip top working order 24/7.

*MOBILES

*Yahoo mobile stock alerts, email alerts, tone downloads and my other services are there, if your

mobile service provider is not listed, you can suggest the name and other details of your

provider and YAHOO MOBILES include them in their already hefty database of mobile providers. You can check out by yourselves the many mobile utilities, checking yahoo mail from mobiles is very fast and easy loading, there are seldom hang-ups. So try this and tell us more.

MY WEB, SECURITY CENTRE, POD CAST, ENTERTAINMENT, CAREERS, BRIEFCASE, HOROSCOPES, YAHOO GROUPS YAHOO PROPERTY, CARS, FLICKER, RADIO, SPORT, BROADBAND SERVICES, SHOPPING, DATING, WEATHER, TRAVEL, MUSIC, GREETINGS, JOBS: you can post your resume here, the format is very professional

*GAMES, VIDEO GAMES, Y! VIDEOS, LOCAL

*I played chess and I have ranking of about 1680, not bad yeah! there are other beautiful

multi-user board games, they all load on WebPages, you do not need to do

Yahoo.com