Academics:

ICSE Board

+91-0175-2215634

Daltonganj India
Lack of facilities
Feb 23, 2017 08:25 AM 3662 Views (via Android App)

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

As it is close to my place and so I decided to send my nephew there and then gave him admission there.

I thought that the school would be a nice place for the all round development of the child. After a week I was not experncing it as a nice and better place to keep him there.

There are many reasons that's why I withdrawn the admission.

The faculty are not caring, there is no better facilities of regular exercises, gym. There is no availability of water and electricity 24 hours.

The academic is somehow well but as per my thought students should be mitivated in sports and other activities too.

When it comes to administration then he reported that the didcipline is too weak. The admninistrative staffs are also not well educated and they don't behave equally with everyone.

I do not found it a suitable place for my child as there is also lacing of extra co curricular activities.

Alumi network is week and I thought that the administration and school committee should work in there lacking parts so that students may prrfer to join there school in future.

Yadavindra Public School - Patiala