3, 1st Floor, Chikkamaranahalli, Above Reliance Vision Express, 2nd Main Road, Amarjyothi Layout, 2nd Stage, Sanjaynagar, Bangalore 560054, KA

+91-80-42181590

Nice services but poor management
May 07, 2016 09:17 PM 3666 Views

I went to the NEW BEL road branch and it was my first time in that particular branch. I have been a regular at the Malleshwaram branch and I love the services there. But I am totally disappointed with this branch!

First of all, nobody picked up the call after calling 20 times the previous day for appointment. I even booked an online appointment for which the store manager never called me back. Then we decided to drop in directly.

I wanted a bikini line wax. The lady who had to attend me had a look and started on with her procedure. After finishing half of it, she tells me that I will be charged double for it because of my hair growth. I was annoyed beyond words.

My complaint is if she had to charge double, why did she not intimate me at the beginning itself before starting the procedure.

The store manager did not have an answer when I asked her where this sort of a condition is mentioned in the menu card.

Will never visit the same outlet again.

YLG Salon - Sanjaynagar - Bangalore