3, 1st Floor, Chikkamaranahalli, Above Reliance Vision Express, 2nd Main Road, Amarjyothi Layout, 2nd Stage, Sanjaynagar, Bangalore 560054, KA

+91-80-42181590

If you have time to waste - go there
Feb 10, 2016 07:32 AM 3709 Views

I booked an appointment with the YLG New Bel road at 6 pm for a haircut via email and I got a message confirming it saying the manager will call. I did not get any call but I went there at 6 pm. She said that she had not got the email, but anyway said she could give me a slot and asked to wait for 5 minutes. I waited patiently for 45 minutes. Then she tells it will about 30 minutes MORE. If she could not fit me she should tell me that it cannot be done.

Or give me a realistic idea of how long it will take. To make me wait for such a long time is disrespectful. I don't think they understand our time is also precious. From what I saw of how they were handling the other customers I think they are only concerned with customers who will run up a big bill.  Also their appointment system on the net is useless and they dont phone to cancel or confirm.

YLG Salon - Sanjaynagar - Bangalore