3, 1st Floor, Chikkamaranahalli, Above Reliance Vision Express, 2nd Main Road, Amarjyothi Layout, 2nd Stage, Sanjaynagar, Bangalore 560054, KA

+91-80-42181590

Bangalore India
YLG
Jul 26, 2015 04:11 PM 5553 Views

YLG Salon Sanjay Nagar is located in just above the Reliance Vision at BEL road.The first thing that attracts you about YLG Sanjay Nagar that it is very beautifully designed the interior is really good.My wife is a regular customer of YLG.

All The services are good and affordable.My wife usually go there for facial and hair cutting.I must say that they are  really good in hair styling after hair cutting my wife looks great and I resist my self for praising her.

My wife  is telling that their facial range is quite wide now they have included European light therapy Facial that not only purifies and ex foliates skin, it also helps in increasing blood circulation and skin rejuvenation. YLG is the first salon which is offering this facial in India.The service staff is quite helpful and they really gives valuable advise on beauty and hair problems.

YLG Salon - Sanjaynagar - Bangalore