55, 5th Main, Behind Hotel Leela Palace, Old Airport Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli, Bangalore 560008, KA

+91-80-43550050

Bangalore India
Finally spa services at home!!
Aug 26, 2010 01:10 PM 4712 Views

Home Salon!!!

Finally someone came out with an idea of providing Salon & SPa services at Home!! Else I always had to crib about going to a salon because of the traffic hassle and appointment details. Now I actually enjoy a Body Massage every fornight and actually relax at my comfort zone..what else can a woman ask for????

They bring every single thing required..from bed, linen, music, aroma diffusers and including cotton pads and I just have to provide them with a space at Home to set the things up and Voila a salon at Home!!!

Just because they have the jazz and the bling, I was initially apprehensive about their costs but they serve to be much better and affordable than the regular upmarket salons and also I love the way they handle the entire process..from taking appointments, counselling to billing and all this is just a call away (4355000). I can ask for their service anywhere in Bangalore, so distance is not my problem anymore!!!

Write a Review on YLG Salon - Kodihalli - Bangalore