55, 5th Main, Behind Hotel Leela Palace, Old Airport Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli, Bangalore 560008, KA

+91-80-43550050

Younger looking hands and feet!
Jun 04, 2010 04:48 PM 3519 Views

I checked the reviews on YLG and thought of posting my experience too.

As I was waiting for one of my friend, I came across YLG in Jayanagar and thought of dropping by to pass an hour or so. Once I stepped in the people over there gave a warm welcome and started giving me the info on their range of services. Since I had to pass time thought of taking a relaxing service. I came across a service called Anti Aging pedicure and manicureĀ (As it described as a repair forĀ  wrinkles). It was a service for 1 hr and I thoroughly enjoyed it, Especially the products they used was amazing and the final effect just left me with a "WOW" feeling.

I strongly recommend this to any women who would like to see an immediate effect. Along with that I liked their massages too :)

Thanks YLG for giving me a Younger looking hand and feet!

YLG Salon - Kodihalli - Bangalore