55, 5th Main, Behind Hotel Leela Palace, Old Airport Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli, Bangalore 560008, KA

+91-80-43550050

Bengaluru/ Bangalore India
Rejuvenation with Hair Spa
May 26, 2010 03:43 PM 4220 Views
(Updated May 26, 2010 03:44 PM)

I had never before experienced Hair Spa as such, but thought of trying it at YLG(Behind Leela), where I just dropped in for Manicure. They had huge posters on hair spa so thought of giving it a try as I have Straightened my hair(a year ago)my hair had gone dry. They had different hair spa for diff types of hair and mine being the chemically treated one, they suggested I go for for a spa called Smoothing. I had no much expectation in terms of the final result but Wow, I fell in love with my hair all over again.

The massage given by the guy was also relaxing(Except for the music which was annoying). I haven't tried any other service yet but I surely do recommend Hair Spa a must try for all the Chemically treated hair!

YLG keep up the good work. Lets see how their other services are!

YLG Salon - Kodihalli - Bangalore