55, 5th Main, Behind Hotel Leela Palace, Old Airport Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli, Bangalore 560008, KA

+91-80-43550050

Bangalore India
YLG fraser town - Bad haircut, too expensive!
Jul 21, 2011 12:14 PM 2370 Views
(Updated Jul 21, 2011 12:22 PM)

It all looked very glitzy from the outside, so I went in and was disappointed as the place looked pretty rundown on the inside. Anyway, I hoped for a good experience, optimist that I was!

On entering, a woman gave me a "consultation" before I began and showed me some photos. She quoted some outrageous rates and told me that if she gave me the cut, it would be Rs. 1200 plus taxes(basically, she just explained the rates of everyone)

I showed them photos of what I wanted. For the lowest haircut by a newbie, I was charged Rs. 700 plus taxes. They put me on to a very sweet but totally inexperienced guy who didn't give me anything close to what I wanted, now I know why he's the lowest paid there!

Anyway, for that price I could have got an excellent haircut at my usual place(which I didnt go to since YLG was closer!), so even though it's far from where I stay, I'm going there next time, no more YLG!

Before leaving, they give me a brochure of all their services and a voucher, redeemable in a month!(who goes for a hair cut twice in ONE month?)

Anyway, if YLG is reading this, kindly spend time and effort on training your staff and improving the facilities instead of coming up with marketing gimmicks that no one will be interested in once they have a bad experience at your salon!

YLG Salon - Kodihalli - Bangalore