55, 5th Main, Behind Hotel Leela Palace, Old Airport Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli, Bangalore 560008, KA

+91-80-43550050

banglore India
if you love your hair,do not goto kalyan nagar ylg
Apr 25, 2012 11:42 PM 2489 Views
(Updated Apr 25, 2012 11:55 PM)

Read the reviews..these really works. I used to go to javed habib's salon .i did my hair colouring from there and for 1month there was hair fall but those were normal. After one month i went to ylg for hair colour spa.i dint have time to go javed habib's salon as habib's salon is far from my place.ylg is near to my home so i went there...its almost 1month.i am having somuch hair fall after the gold spa.they charged me so much. It was not matching the browser which one they gave me.they are like that...always.

They only know money...how to make customer fool. They always charge you more.so b4 going for any service ask for the final price.and calculate by yourself and ask for proper invoice with properly mention of tax.remember they are money eater and do not have any knowledge about salon services.now its up to you. Decision is yours.

Good luck