55, 5th Main, Behind Hotel Leela Palace, Old Airport Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli, Bangalore 560008, KA

+91-80-43550050

Cheaters!!
Nov 28, 2011 07:51 PM 2408 Views

I have been visiting ylg , 7th phase j p nagar branch for sometime..and everytime its the same pathetic attitude of the staff there. I kept quite and thought that sometimes these things happen. But , last time i went there. The girl was in such a hurry that she poured hot wax onto me. Even i had booked for an appointment they didn't have the same in there book. Had to wait for 30 minutes.

Everytime they push me to take a package..i already have paid for a queens cash..way back in may 2011..but have still not received the card for the same and they simply forget this and again ask me to take another...not bothering that i have already paid for it. And guys they charged me 1800 bucks for bikini wax. On confirmation with the customer care they told me that its for 300 only and the card say this is excluding taxes.

They are simply there to cheat. Not interested in services..same girl would be running from one customer to other at the same time and simply keep you waiting. Pathetic attitude. Would just want you to come to the cash counter to pay bills which simply gets inflated.

Would never advice to go there.

YLG Salon - Kodihalli - Bangalore