55, 5th Main, Behind Hotel Leela Palace, Old Airport Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli, Bangalore 560008, KA

+91-80-43550050

bangalore India
Mediocre all around
Aug 20, 2011 03:22 PM 3099 Views
(Updated Aug 20, 2011 03:25 PM)

Had hair treatment and haircut done at the Mantri mall YLG branch. Mediocre all around.

I don't know if they are paid based on commission but the staff are more interested in seeing you part with your cash rather than really take care of your hair. When I tried to tell them about my hair woes what I got for a reply was that I sign up for this offer they have that(I pay for 8000 or so rupees and get 3 monhts of unlimited hair spa offer or something like that- I lost interest once I pegged this guy for a golddigger). I understand that you have to make your living, but you're a hairstylist-please put your customer's need above your interest in making money. When people thinks you're good money will follow suit.

Anyway, the result of the hair treatment(aprrox. 1300) is the same as the weekly home treatment I give myself at home using L'oreal total repair hair mask. But to be fair, maybe it is just my hair.

And the haircut(cost:660, junior hairstylist)- well all I did was ask for a trim of my already layered hair. But the end result is that there's no continuity in my layering thus giving my hair a'step-ladder' kind of appearance Which, I only realised once I got home because this guy didn't have the courtesy to show how my hair looks from the back.

Granted, he is a junior hairstylist, but lets just say that if he did went to a hairstyling school  he sure didn't graduate at the top tier of his class.

Write a Review on YLG Salon - Kodihalli - Bangalore