55, 5th Main, Behind Hotel Leela Palace, Old Airport Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli, Bangalore 560008, KA

+91-80-43550050

Bangalore India
Bad staff attitude & poor service
Jul 02, 2012 03:06 PM 1982 Views

I visited the HSR Layout branch for a makeup and saree draping for a wedding.

The staff at the main counter was very rude and uncourteous. in spite of me having an appointment, they made me wait for over an hour (In fact, they made me wait endlessly with no visibility on when it would start).

Not on to the make up, the stuff they used was very old ( and I suspect that it was even expired) . Once they finished the make-up , I was very unhappy with the way it was done -the staff seemed to be untrained for it.

Then I requested to somebody senior to look after it however nobody came to guide the staff or speak to me

The saree draping was very average and definitely not worth the money

Because of the all this I was more than 1.5 hours late to the function. On top of that, the staff was very rude and unapologetic.

I had a terrible experience and I was shocked as to to how can a service oriented company have such an attitude towards its customer

Regards,