55, 5th Main, Behind Hotel Leela Palace, Old Airport Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli, Bangalore 560008, KA

+91-80-43550050

Classic Salon and Hair Body Spa for Women
Oct 26, 2017 01:24 PM 5184 Views

Last week I have planned to visit salon. But I want to book the appointment in online. So googled for online book salon for females. Yup I found this YLG Website: ylgindia.com and booked my appointment. After entering into the hair salon especially made for women's facial and bridal makeup & waxing I found the pleasant environment there. For first time customers waxing services and facial services for females they are giving free sessions. I have booked for several services such as threading services, waxing services and hair cut services, body massage etc. Moreover they gave me free sessions for waxing and facials. Remaining things also affordable than any other beauty salon services. Here you can book hair cut service, book beauty service before coming to salon so that service will be better without waiting. I think so YLG and particularly this branch is best salon for women, ladies and females forever.

Write a Review on YLG Salon - Kodihalli - Bangalore