55, 5th Main, Behind Hotel Leela Palace, Old Airport Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli, Bangalore 560008, KA

+91-80-43550050

YLG Whitefiled - Very poorly managed !!
Feb 18, 2012 07:21 PM 2089 Views

I have been a customer of YLG Whitefield f(forum value mall) for the last 2 years and am seeing the management and service going from bad to worse. The bigger issue is that nobody does anything to rectify the issues that customers keep complaining about. The only thing they know to do is to lure customers giving false promises to buy a package, but after that the service becomes extremely poor, and your money is tied in! I have left so many complaints with the Manager but nobody from YLG management has ever called me.I have been a customer of YLG Whitefiled for the last 2 years and am seeing the management and service going from bad to worse.

The bigger issue is that nobody does anything to rectify the issues that customers keep complaining about. The only thing they know to do is to lure customers giving false promises to buy a package, but after that the service becomes extremely poor, and your money is tied in! I have left so many complaints with the Manager(Ashwini) but nobody from YLG mangement has ever called me.

YLG Salon - Kodihalli - Bangalore