55, 5th Main, Behind Hotel Leela Palace, Old Airport Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli, Bangalore 560008, KA

+91-80-43550050

Worst massage ever - please read!!!
Apr 26, 2010 07:33 PM 3014 Views

I have a bad back so have massage a couple of times each month. Whenever I travel I like to try different styles of massage too. YLG looked pretty nice on their website so thought I'd try them out. I should have listened to the reviews huh.

In summary: for 60 minute "massage"

5 minutes - waiting for them to come into the room

5 minutes - debating with the massage therapist who was trying to up-sell me more services. I kept saying NO and she kept trying to get me get a body polish or something. I have a bad back I JUST wanted a massage!

30 minutes - massage. The girl was ok with legs and arms. But TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE with back. Seriously I think she was just running her hands around the place in no particular sequence. No real pressure applied despite me asking it and then all of a sudden finishing. I'm lying there thinking how on earth could this be finished.

5 minutes - shower off and get dressed and get the hell out of there.

So, total= 45 minutes. With 30 minute massage. Apparently they would have rubbed me with body lotion too but how they expected to drag that out for 15 minutes I have no idea.

I argued for ages with the girl at the front counter who refused to back down - I wanted to pay for only 45 minutes. Anyway they didn't back down and as I'm a visitor I didn't feel comfortable just walking out as I didn't know what the consequences would be. So I paid and left.

But I'm furious. And really disappointed cos I REALLY needed that massage. No I'm left out of 900rupees, with no relief, and plain frustrated.

And PS, the massage room was crappy too. They even had the rubbish bin under the table, so lying face down on the table I was looking right through at the rubbish. Ahhh the ambience. Not.

Anyway, enough said. I hope nobody ever makes the mistake of using YLG again!

YLG Salon - Kodihalli - Bangalore