55, 5th Main, Behind Hotel Leela Palace, Old Airport Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli, Bangalore 560008, KA

+91-80-43550050

Bangalore India
Being a member is not as bad as other reviews say
Jul 03, 2010 01:26 PM 3279 Views
(Updated Jul 03, 2010 01:32 PM)

I am a member of the YLG spa and salon since more than a month. Maybe a little too early to review it. But I would recommend it to people who are used to going to salons regularly. I used to go very rarely and preferred spending weekends at home. But I have started becoming a little more regular since I took the membership. The best part is my package had unlimited root touch up or back massage which I don't use. So I got it converted to a head massage. It was better for them and for me.

Also, they style hair very well. So I go there atleast twice a week, get my hair washed and styled. Also any time I need to go out in the evening, I just leave office half an hour early and go there to get some clean up done. I also spend most Satudays there to get everything in my package done :). You just have to know how to get your money's worth!

So in most ways I like it. People find it a little on the costlier side. But I have seen salons charging Rs. 1000 for a pedicure!

YLG Salon - Kodihalli - Bangalore