55, 5th Main, Behind Hotel Leela Palace, Old Airport Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli, Bangalore 560008, KA

+91-80-43550050

YLG @home
Dec 20, 2018 01:14 PM 787 Views (via Mobile)

The most pathetic customer service team for YLG@hone. The first time I came to know that a wallet is also a promotional offer and hence we cannot pay for a combo using the wallet! The 5+ people I talked to just refused to understand what I was trying to tell them. Avoid avoid avoid using the wallet they have and make sure you clarify the difference between offers, value deals, combos and packages before starting the service!

The products being used are advertised as exceptional however never expected the roll on wax used looked very unhygienic. Don't think the pain was any less than a Rica Wax. The person who came Tomy house however was very polite and understanding but the customer care time wasted more than one hour of hers as well.

Write a Review on YLG Salon - Kodihalli - Bangalore