55, 5th Main, Behind Hotel Leela Palace, Old Airport Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli, Bangalore 560008, KA

+91-80-43550050

Bangalore India
Felt unprivileged!!!
Dec 13, 2011 04:11 PM 2171 Views

I am a smart card member and I visit YLG for my beauty services most of the times at Frazer town, Cambride layout branch which I found quite pleasing services. This time I happened to take an appointment with the Kalyan Nagar branch and it was on Saturday. When I sit for the service the supervisor/manager comes and tells me that I should take only appointments on weekdays and not on weekends. I felt inferior for such a condition applied to me. Is this way the client is being treated. The reason was shortage of staff for not wanting to service the members.

Did not I pay for the service before hand? I am not given a charity service by YLG to restrict my freedom to utilize their services. for working professionals its the weekend that would be possible to avail the services. if this was the condition why would we even opt for memberships. To my surprise I was the only client visited the salon and all the staff were free !!

Its a bad impression on the kalyan nagar branch for treating clients unscrupulous way.

Write a Review on YLG Salon - Kodihalli - Bangalore