55, 5th Main, Behind Hotel Leela Palace, Old Airport Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli, Bangalore 560008, KA

+91-80-43550050

Good service Great cheats!
Mar 04, 2011 12:37 PM 3978 Views

The three of us had got our eyebrows done on the first occasion and booked for our manicure 4 days later at YLG Bangalore Cambridge Rd. The staff on the first and second occasion were polite and courteous.

However on at the end of our second session, when we had to make payment, the cashier tried to charge us Rs. 270 for a pedicure when we got a manicure done, then states that the rate for a pedicure is Rs. 190 instead of the Rs. 140 stated on the brochure that was given to us on our first meeting for our manicure. When we stated the same that the rate given is Rs 140, the cashier tells us that the rate has changed to Rs. 190 including taxes.

When asked about the rate of tax, I was informed that it is 10%. However when I told him that Rs.140 +10% amounts to only Rs 154 and is not anywhere close to Rs.190, he tells us that the rates changed a week ago. I felt that he only wanted to cheat and my other two companions because my companions were not from Bangalore.

When I mentioned that we were only willing to pay Rs 140 + taxes per person and that he is misleading us, I got the reply " We do not want your money" for which I agreed with him and refrained from paying even the Rs 140 + taxes for 3 person . We nevertheless did tip the lady who had been very kind to us during our service. In short he wanted to rip us and also claimed to be the "Manager".

How come the change in prices were not brought to our attention when we had booked the manicure initially? How come the change in prices took place a week ago and we were charged per the brochure only when we had attended the boutique four days ago?.... You can ask the crook or perhaps not!

Write a Review on YLG Salon - Kodihalli - Bangalore