1, Akhitaan, Opposite Mc Donalds, Kundalahalli, ITPL Main Road, Brookefields, Bangalore 560038, KA

+91-80-41106222

Bangalore India
YLG Salon Kundanahalli (Star Extra)
Feb 22, 2016 03:30 PM 4161 Views

Had gone for a facial on 18th Feb 2016 Thursday. Exclusively took the appointment a week prior to avail the 50% offer on facials. My appointment was scheduled at 6 pm and I reached the venue on time. Due to shortage of staff or some unknown reason, my service began only after 7:15pm. After a delay of 90 mins, I was recommended to avail the service of O2C2 facial(Costing RS 3000, discounted to Rs 1700 after taxes) stating it would be suitable for my skin(since I have a dry skin).

The facial service was not good at all, neither the massage nor after the service I found any significant difference then and even after a few days. It was utter waste of money!

Would not recommend YLG Kundanahalli(Star Extra branch) for facial. It was highly unprofessional, although the staff were quite polite and apologetic for the delay.

Write a Review on YLG Salon - Brookefields - Bangalore